Upcoming ECN events
- Stakeholders experiences of developing and implementing policies and environmental interventions to promote active travel - Emma Lawlor, University of Cambridge, UK
- Policies and practices reconnecting children to nature - Deepti Adlakha, Natural Learning Initiative (NLI) & Bria Sledge, NLI, NC State University, USA
- Nanna Lien leads the research group in Public Health Nutrition at the Department of Nutrition, University of Oslo and works on both PEN and Co-Create. She is associate editor of IJNBPA and member of the Scientific Advisory Board of BIPS and the EU Project Health CASCADE.
- During this webinar, Professor Lien will provide valuable insights into the academic career pathway.
- Thinking health-related behaviours in a climate change context - Dr Guillaume Chevance, Barcelona Institute for Global Health
Climate change, physical activity and sport - Prof Paquito Bernard, Université du Québec à Montréal & University Institute of Mental Health at Montreal
23 April 2021
Webinar 5: Policy analysis with a systems science lens
- PEN: A literature-based causal loop diagram of dietary intake and an evaluation of the Eu- School F&V Scheme using a System Dynamics Approach - Dr Alexia Sawyer, Amsterdam UMC and Mahshid Zolfaghari, University of Oslo
- CO-CREATE: Using System Dynamics Modelling to simulate prevention policies to tackle overweight and obesity among adolescents - Anaely Aguair Rodrigues, University of Bergen and Eduard Romanenko, University of Oslo
24 March 2021
Webinar 4: Policy analysis with a systems science lens
National physical activity and sedentary behaviour policies in 76 countries - Dr Bojana Klepac, Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia
Getting on the same page’ for physical activity advocacy – developing ISPAH’s Eight Investments That Work for Physical Activity - Matthew ‘Tepi’ Mclaughlin, University of Newcastle, Australia.
20 January 2021
Introduction to ex-post policy evaluation with non-experimental data- Professor Mario Mazzocchi, Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Bologna.
The Catalunya soda-tax evaluation- Dr Beatrice Biondi, Economic Statistics, Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Bologna.
4 December 2020
Webinar 2: A Career Pathways Seminar
Dr João Breda, Head of the World Health Organisation (WHO) European Office for the Prevention and Control of Noncommunicable Diseases (NCD Office)
8 October 2020
Webinar 1: Launching the PEN-Early Careers Network - Who are we and what can we do for you!
Dr Liam Kelly, PEN ECN Chair, Physical Activity for Health Cluster, University of Limerick , Ireland.
Ms Cliona Twohig, PEN ECN Vice Chair, School of Public Health, University College Cork , Ireland.
Dr Alexia Sawyer, PEN ECN Secretary, Amsterdam University Medical Centres (UMC), Netherlands.